Now that the Spring weather is slowly making it's way on the scene, we've started our nightly walks.
Maddie puts on her bathing suit as much as she can.

Madeline was walking around barefoot so she got some pebbles/dirt on the bottom of her feet. Since she obsessives over cleanliness this really bothered her. She pouted, "I've got dirt on my feet, daddy," Chris said, "That's ok, sometimes you will get dirty." She stood up and stomped, "DADDY, DIRT IS NOT FUNNY!" Then we had to wash her feet before she would play again. (Then we put on her crocs).
All of the sunshine brought a little rain so we spent Sunday morning playing dress-up.
(Blurry due to the twirling).
When it was time to get out for a few errands, Maddie insisted on wearing her skirt.
I always wondered at what age that started. It's two. Two is when they demand to go shopping looking like a fairy princess.
We had an impromptu lunch with Hudson!
We celebrated Cinco de Mayo with my taco-loving family.
Hmm. When I look at this picture, I realize I still have on my pj pants. I actually hosted a small dinner wearing pajamas. Whoops. Baby brain. (Although, my family didn't say anything. Must have thought it was normal.)
It was pretty easy to get my dad in the house....not as easy getting him out!
Today, I'm 19 weeks! Just one week away from making it halfway through this pregnancy!!










No comments:
Post a Comment