Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A crazy week for little Sydney

We had a pretty good turned bad weekend. The weather jumped up to 70 and we got out and enjoyed it. However, that kind of change never treats Sydney well and we ended up at Kosair. Because, she can never get croup when the doctor's office is open. And urgent care can't treat croup. I digress. 22 minutes later, we left KCMC with a decadron steroid and I thought that would clear it up.

Except not. We found ourselves back at the pediatrician's office a few days later where we were told she had flu H which caused the croup, double conjunctivitis (pink-eye) and double ear infection.

Um, what?

So anyways, we had more steroids and an antibiotic and a few days later, we're feeling much better. (If not a little rage-y due to the double dose of steroids).

But, PRIOR to the sickness that met our deductible 24 days into the plan year, we had a great time!

I had a girls night and Chris took the littles to Graeter's for some cotton candy ice cream.


While I was out with friends, I ran into Sherri at dinner. Sherri is one of my loyalest readers. :)


We loved having a zoo day in January!








 

Went for a bike ride!

And then...Sydney got every major illness a three year old could get...and we camped up inside. I've been sleeping with Sydney which basically translates to I've been holding her while she coughs in my face. 

And now, I'm taking Vitamin C like a boss. Mama can't get sick. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment