Thursday, January 12, 2017

Welcome to 2017!

Let me start by apologizing for my lack of blogging (ahem, Sherri!) but my travel business has kept me hopping!  Without further ado...

If you're wondering what the best $8.88 I've ever spent was...it's on Pie Face. The kids love this game!


We played New Years Eve with Hudson and Sloane!


They also brought over Watch Your Mouth, which Maddie was a huge fan of.


The weather has been COLD and the mild and then COLD so, when it's mild, we like to sneak outside for some fun!

Our matching Saturday sissies continues.



Maddie had her first Snow Day! She went to the neighbors for a bit while I worked and they sledded on the the tiny amount of snow we got. HA!

Maddie made her first Vision Board at school. Her task was to pull in clip art that she wanted in her future. Evidently she needs a mini-van to drive around her litter of golden retriever puppies! She told me she wasn't sure if she was going to be a princess or a teacher so she put picture of both!

We took the new bridge over to Pizza King. Good grief, it makes it SO easy to get to my favorite pizza. This could potentially impede my summer bikini body.


Loving the train!

Then, we surprised my grandma who was so excited to see us. She immediately got out all of the cookie ingredients to make her special cookies.
We weren't mad about it!

Grandma reminded me that I'd been making cookies since I was three years old and was so little I had to stand on a chair next to her.

 Some things never change.




Cheers to 2017! May this be your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment