Both girls were out of school on Monday so I took the day off to be with them. Since I don't work Friday's, I had a nice long weekend!
Played some hide go seek Friday morning with my favorite three year old. Sydney hides in one of three places EVERY time. Her first go-to is under the bathroom sink.
Saturday we met K and D for lunch at Citizen Seven.
Sunday, I took Madeline to cousin Gracee's birthday party at The Artist In You. We had a fun time painting and visiting family!
The big girls ran around together and I followed Sydney around.
She tore up the ninja warrior course.
This picture got me. I don't really have "babies" anymore. I have little girls. Sigh.
Our crew! 6 girls...and Mason! Poor little guy!
Madison, Lizzy and Maddie - the kindergarten girls. How lucky we are to have such good neighbors and friends!
Then we took the circus to Chik Fil A.
What a great weekend surrounded by friends!














No comments:
Post a Comment