Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Weekend Recap

Thursday night, I had dinner with my girlfriends. Kat was in town!
Yummy Mussel and Burger Bar!

Chris took the girls to Panera for breakfast for dinner!

We had a lazy morning Sunday and then had lunch at Pizza King. The girls think the train is the coolest!

And we LOVE the pizza. We also get the largest pizza they have so we can take home the extras. YUM.

That night we had Hudson and Sloane over for hamburgers. I bought some confetti eggs on sale at Kroger and we hid those for the kids.

They had fun finding them...



And cracking them on each other!



On Monday, I woke up and the 100 Day Dash started. It's Humana's annual walkathon where we compete against each other to see who can get the most steps. Along the way you can win athletic gear, Apple electronics, gift cards, etc. I was first place for my team last year which means I also got a t-shirt! HA. I'm back to defend my title. Which basically means, for the next 100 days, I'm going to be living this. 

I started my full time schedule this week so I'm off to bed early. Work days start early now!

No comments:

Post a Comment