On Sunday, I got a new iPhone. I was so excited to return to the real world and actually get group text messages.
Until I somehow forgot my password. (Which I don't think I did b/c I use the same password but I digress. I will stop blaming the iPhone.) And then got locked out of my phone repeatedly...for one minute, for five minutes, for 45 minutes, for 60 minutes while Chris and I tried to think of every password possibility we would have used.
Finally, I had to restore my phone to factory settings, losing all of my contacts in the process. So, that's annoying. Other than that snafu, we had a pretty great weekend.
We ate our first meal of the season outside!
We played with sidewalk chalk.
We shopped at the outlet mall.
Sunday afternoon we went to see my cousin Connor play the male lead in the Thoroughly Modern Millie. He was great!
That night, we met some new friends. Remember when Stella ran away a few weeks ago? I had let the couple know their kids were welcome to come play with Stella any time. Nate and Olivia walked over and brought a ball to throw for Stella. Then they played with Maddie and Sydney. Olivia driving Sydney in the jeep car while Nate played basketball in our driveway with Maddie.
Speaking of Mads, here's a fun little picture. The other morning she woke up and stayed in her bed reading to her friends. She got them all organized in this semi - circle. It was hilarious.
Happy Monday. Back to the grind.








No comments:
Post a Comment