Monday, January 4, 2016

KaZoing! Maddie Celebrates Big!

Maddie had a big BIG blowout for her 5th birthday! We invited family friends, cousins, neighbors and her preschool class. Usually, only about a half of the friends we invite can make it. But, this party was different. I had 28 kids show up.

Let that sink in for a minute. 

28.

So, anyways, I feel like I've been steamrolled now. But - they had a great time!

Maddie, waiting on her friends to arrive.

Here's a look at the Boing room. There were six huge inflatables for kids and adults to play on.

  


Maddie leading the way!

 Sydney, not far behind!

 Putting on the cars to go through the race track. 

Cousins racing through the obstacle course.


 Fertig family fun.

I had been a little worried that Sydney would be too little to hang with the big kids. What was I thinking?!



Even baby Sloane got in on the fun!

Maddie is a lucky little girl! She has some great friends that she's made in her five years at Star.



After 90 minutes of play we moved into the party room for ice cream and cupcakes.


 Maddie could not stop smiling!







 
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate our Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment