On Wednesday, we headed to Hollywood Studios!
Grandpa's shoulders immediately were put in use.
We headed straight to Toy Story Mania.
Posed with Green Army Man.
We took some pics.
I couldn't figure out why the PhotoPass people kept wanting us to make monster hands.
Oh.
Chris and I took the girls to Disney Junior while my parents met whoever this is.
The adults traded off and rode Tower or Terror.
First, I rode with my sister and parents (middle row, on the left. Mercedes is clinging to gate.)
Chris sat out with the girls.
Then, Chris and I rode together. This ride is the only ride that truly scares me. But, I love it!
Then, Chris, my dad, and I rode Rockin' Roller Coaster.
We don't know the girl in the back with my dad, but she was happy to participate in the picture!
Cedes hung out with the littles.

The part of our crew who don't ride Rockin Roller Coaster...either because they are too little or have herniated disks in their neck.
We had a yummy lunch at Hollywood and Vine with all the Disney Junior characters.
Doc McStuffins Dance Party
We took a break for Sydney to nap at the hotel and Madeline and I tore it up at the arcade.
Chris and I had a date night that night in Epcot.
Then, we went to bed, hoping we won the Powerball!



































No comments:
Post a Comment