Cousin Charli had her 4 year old birthday party this weekend. I took Maddie (Sydney was napping) to the Jake and the Neverland Pirates party. It was a blast!
The kids followed a treasure map...
First they threw water balloons at Tic Toc Croc.
They walked the plank...
They played ring toss.
After a few more tasks they found the treasure - a pinata treasure chest!
All of the kids took some swings until candy flew everywhere!

Grace and Maddie
There was also a gender reveal for Charli's new sibling, coming in 2016.
She opened a box and blue balloons flew out.
It's a boy!
What a fun party!
On Sunday I went to an early spin class while Chris built the girls a big fort in the living room. They thought it was awesome.
Maddie went to see a movie with grandma and grandpa so Syd and I went to get her picture taken. We got Maddie's a few weeks ago and plan to get them both passports. We have no international travel planned for them but may end up doing a Disney cruise if I can convince my husband something in the next few years so we are being proactive.
Little miss REFUSED a picture. . I kept telling her she couldn't go on a Disney cruise if she didn't stand still and look at the camera. Didn't work. But, I had one more trick up my sleeve. I knew what would entice her. Applesauce did. We went and bought a box of applesauce and then I let her hold one while she took her picture.
She was all smiles after the pics when she had her applesauce. Thank goodness.
The girls closed the weekend with a little spa time. We painted nails and enjoyed some foot soaks.
Love my little girly girls!










No comments:
Post a Comment