Friday, October 23, 2015

Our week in pictures...

This week flew by! We've had a lot of fun!

Daddy worked late one night so I let the girls have a picnic supper in the living room and watch one show.
 
They think this is super fun. 

Sydney is loving her "Wednesdays with mommy." This week I was doing dishes and she asked me to come sit with her while she ate breakfast. Well, of course, my little Syd.



Sydney has such a gypsy soul, she just wanders. Maddie is a pretty focused kid, but Sydney truly takes time to just explore and play. Every time we leave the Y, Syd swings on each individual piece of the bike rack. 

Friday, we went to the zoo with our neighbors. We are wearing out our zoo pass this year!


We did something new this time and watched the Tiger training.

VERY COOL!

Friday night, we met up with Stella Murph at the YMCA Fall Festival. 
 Doc McStuffins and Elsa

Oh boy.

Riding with a princess out to the pumpkin patch.

Relaxing when the party was over. Chris took Sydney home early but we let Maddie and Stella stay up "late" so they were whooped!


I did start packing this week for my Florida trip. A few months ago, mom and I decided to take a long weekend to go visit my sister. We knew she needed some mom and sister loving. I originally planned to leave both kids at home, but ultimately decided to take Madeline. Her and tia have a pretty close bond and Maddie would be truly devastated if she didn't get to go. The other night before bed she told me, "It's different here without tia." Sweet girl. We are both counting down the days until we leave! I can't wait to be in a place where it's appropriate to wear these!


Speaking of Madeline, she's discovered books on tape. We read to Madeline A LOT and now she is enjoying listening to books in the car while we go.

She knows to turn the page when she hears each chime. 

We are gearing up for a busy weekend. Chris is running a mini marathon, so we'll be up early to cheer him on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment