Friday, October 16, 2015

BREAKOUT!

On Thursday, my work team played one of the Breakout Louisville games. We had a great time! 

There are three different themed games but the premise of each is that you are locked in a room and have one hour to break out. We broke out with only 50 seconds left. At the end we were screaming and jumping up and down, so it was pretty hysterical. It was a good team building event as we had to work together to solve clues to break out of our room.


We also did some impact planning for 2016.

Since we all work from home it's always nice to get together!

****

Maddie had dinner at Lizzy's house this week, her first time at a friends house without us (other than Hudson who is more like family). 
The girls had a hat dinner party. Only 1 of those girls is mine...the neighbors have the other 4. 
Shoo-wee!

Chris and I got invited to the UK-Auburn game with Dave and Tara. Dave's parents have club seats, so it was a pretty fun time! We had free food and amazing seats in the 19th row!


 We had a blast. A good time with good friends!


We didn't get home until 1 AM. I was basically a zombie Friday morning. How did I do this in college? Regularly?! Chris had taken the day off (he found out he still has like 16 vacation days to use over the next few months!) so we pulled our butts out of bed because we had to get back to the real world. 

You know, like parenting these monkeys.

Syd has been on a huge train kick lately so we knew we had to take her to Pizza King. She was obsessed. She spent the whole lunch watching for the train and laughing when it came by.


On Friday night we went to dinner with nana and Laura and Quinn.
 Cousins!

The girl cousins with nana!

We are about to head to bed and I'm prepared to get cozy and sleep in my eskimo gear. Supposedly we're going to drop to 30 degrees this weekend, so I'm in a deep state of depression. I am NOT ready for Winter and for it to be dark at 6 PM. We will sure miss being outside!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment