Whew! Where did that weekend go? Goodness, we crammed it in.
I forgot these pictures from Labor Day. We went to a cook-out at a neighbor's and had fun swimming!
On Saturday, we celebrated nana, grandpa and Uncle Cory's birthdays. What a great afternoon swimming and celebrating people we love! Saturday morning, Chris had to run out for a last minute gift and he took our best little shopper with him.
No, not her. But I cracked up when I saw that Maddie wanted her to have a picture by herself.
Her!
She loves Cabela's!
Sydney had her first shoulder ride and loved it! She laughed and laughed.
On Saturday night we went to church and it was Kidville night! Once a month, we have bounces, popcorn, snow cones, cotton candy, etc after service. Madeline immediately got in line for the obstacle course.
The lady saw her and asked if she had anyone going with her to help her. Madeline looked at her funny and was like, "Um no, I'm going by myself." And then ran through it!
She loved her first snow cone!
On Sunday, it was apple orchard time!
Madeline and Hudson love the tractor ride!
Will baby Sloane be born on Sydney's birth? I think she might!
The kids picked for awhile and then stopped for a snack. They loved the apples.
Riding back, we had the whole tractor to ourself!
Then, lunch at Pizza King. Always a favorite. Big dilemma for Maddie choosing what to spend her quarters on.
Sydney got her first birthday present this weekend- a new kitchen! Daddy got to put it together. I was in charge of finding the pieces for each step and making chocolate chip cookies (in our real kitchen, not this one.)
The next naked chef: Sydney Hughes! (Well, hopefully not.)
Next up: Sydney turns one on Saturday!






















No comments:
Post a Comment