Monday, March 24, 2014

The many faces of Sydney!

Sydney is becoming more and more expressive and it's really funny!

Yay! The CATS beat Wichita State!!

What? Now we have to play Louisville? Sigh.

Have you ever eaten a red block? LOVE IT!

I thought mom was feeding me my favorite, squash with cinnamon, but she put carrots on the spoon. EEE.

I think my sister is having more fun than me.

Also NOT squash with cinnamon. When will I get more of that?

My parents and tia got the girls lot of goodies from Disney World, including a Minnie Mouse outfit for Maddie. She looks soooo sweet in it. 


I'll have to take another picture with better lighting.

On Saturday, I went to a baby shower for my friend Taryn who is expecting baby Rhett in a few months. 

Saturday night, nana offered to watch the girls so Chris and I could have date night. YES, PLEASE! We had a yummy dinner at Martini's and then dessert at Graeter's!

We had a relatively nice Sunday and grilled burgers. Yummy asparagus!

Madeline chose lunch for us Sunday and picked a quesadilla, black beans and guacamole from Qdoba for herself. YUM!


 She was serious about the CATS game. Which was super close and a lot scary!

Looking forward to a great week! Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Sydney has a sweet personality..... I love when shoe laughs... Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete