On Thursday, there was a 5k in our neighborhood. One of my co-workers was running so we went outside to cheer him on.
Maddie held her hand out and loved when the runners high - fived her!
On Friday, Madeline's daycare was closed. Maddie's best school bud, Stella "Murph" (Murphy) came over to play!
Within ten minutes they had changed clothes and were being silly little three year olds!
Sydney just watched their chaos.
For lunch they requested grilled cheese sandwiches and bananas. They had a picnic in the living room and watched a Berenstain Bears. (Side note: seriously the cutest shows ever. I love them.)
I even got them to nap!
Ok, so...this was what I imagined in my head. After about 30 minutes of playing I separated them. BUT, they still both slept!
It was a little windy but we got to play outside a bit too!
On Saturday we met up with Hudson at the zoo.
When Danielle and I were college room mates, we would walk out of our rooms wearing the same clothes at least twice a week. We're talking same shirt, same shoes, same fleece, etc. So, it was hysterical to us when Maddie and Hudson showed up at the zoo wearing green and white striped tees!
My sister and parents are in Disney World. We wish we were too!















No comments:
Post a Comment