Thursday, March 6, 2014

Being a helper!

Every day that Maddie goes to school she gets to sign up to be a helper. Her favorite is "Flag Helper-" this helper holds the flag while they say the Pledge. There's also "Lunch Helper," "Snack Helper," "Chair Helper," "Line Leader," "Caboose," etc, etc. One of the funniest helpers is "Weather Watcher." The Weather Watcher randomly gets a song sung to them asking them to look out the window and report on the weather. 

I've been using this "helper" thing to my advantage.

Take, for example, the "dishwasher helper"

Or, the "room-cleaner helper."
(This was after I asked her to pick up her stuffed animals).

Little Sydney is growing, growing! 
I am so cute! Want to see my new trick?

I can take my pacifier...

And put it in my mouth!
Note: I only like to do this during the day. At night, I like to cry so that my mommy visits me and does it for me!!

We had a fun play date with Tia!

And, a trip to All About Kids. Soley was having dance class, but the girls got to play for a few minutes.

The other night, Madeline told me she was setting up a tea party for us. Imagine my surprise when I walked in and she was naked! Not sure why.

And, we had breakfast at Panera. Look at chubby cheeks here.

We are hoping for a warm weekend and maybe a trip to the zoo!!! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment