Friday, March 21, 2014

Teething...

So, I have decided I know nothing about teething. When Maddie was a baby and she would get cranky, I would tell people she was teething. I did this on and off for a full YEAR! That's because she didn't get any teeth until her first birthday!

I was CERTAIN Sydney was teething about a month ago. Lots of drool, hands in the mouth, cranky....well one month later and we're still all gums! Maybe she will get them late like her sis...I guess we will figure it out!

In the meantime, she's all about some cereal!

Big sis likes cereal too--her faves are Special K and Cheerios with strawberries and bananas.

On Wed night, Maddie and I went to DQ for an ice cream date. She got her usual-vanilla in a bowl.

Then she saw what I had bought to take home to Chris...and decided they were sharing!

On Friday we went to the library for story hour! I told Maddie to get some practical shoes on. She chose gladiator sandals.

Because nothing says practical like a silver wedge shoe.



We stayed for both sessions. The second one was a special day because some zoo docents came!

And they brought a snake...
Maddie and I touched him. EEEE.

Then they got out a hedgehog and hissing cockroach--Maddie touched everything!

Sydney passed on the touching. She slept for a bit and then sat in my lap the rest of the time!

As for Chris, he's on to the next project--book shelves in our living room! They are coming along nicely!









No comments:

Post a Comment