Monday, September 9, 2013

A surprise for Sydney! And some birthdays!

With baby Sydney due in less than 3 weeks, I've been crazy at work getting all of my projects transitioned. On Thursday, I was invited to a requirements session for a project I was working on. I had all of my notes prepared and walked into the conference room ready to discuss....but then...I was SURPRISED with a shower!


My department had organized a shower for baby girl and I was actually really surprised. Obviously, or I would have put on something a little nicer and not been wearing a ponytail.  There was a table of food and punch plus a huge cake.

There were lots of presents too! Diapers, wipes, medicine, socks, a gift card, little toys, etc, etc!


Love these hair bows!

I had lots of cake leftover which I brought home to share with Maddie and Chris. Madeline thought the cake was beautiful and kept saying, "Ooh" and "Aah." 
Thank you so much to my co-workers for a thoughtful party!!

*****

Doesn't Maddie look so big here?

Chris was playing with Madeline the other night while I cleaned up after dinner. I came outside and he had set up these cones and she was practicing her driving. It was hysterical.

My sunglass cuties!

On Sunday morning, we were eating breakfast together and Madeline said, "Daddy, can we go to Lowe's after church?" It was music to his ears. So, we went.

Then her request was, "Can we go to Costco for samples?" Now, that's a girl after my heart!

Sunday night, we had dinner with nana. After, we treated her to gelato.


Today is nana's birthday! Happy birthday nana!


And...tomorrow is Uncle Cory's birthday! Happy birthday Cory!


No comments:

Post a Comment