Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Two weeks til 2!!

This past weekend, we got together with Kyle, Danielle and Hudson. We took both kiddos to Old Chicago pizza. They did pretty good. They play pretty nicely together, considering their age gap. Madeline kept following Hudson and then bending down to give him a hug. It was so sweet. Between Hudson and Mason, I think she might be a little boy crazy. Pray for Chris!

Privacy please, mom. 

 We went to Bass Pro this weekend and Madeline LOVED the big fish tank. Look at her happy face here. 

It's December 19th and we are nearing December 27th...Maddie's birthday!! (And then, one day later, daddy's birthday!!) 

Maddie is moving to the 2 year old room right after her birthday so we've been talking about all of the changes coming her way. Tonight in the bathtub, I asked her if she was going to start going bathroom in the potty. She gave me this face.
 Then she picked up her doll and said, "She go poop." I said, "Oh no...in the bathtub?" She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "No mom. She go poop in the potty." So the doll sat in Maddie's potty and did her business. When I asked Madeline if she wanted to try, she said no. She knows what the potty is, and what you do with it, but I don't think she's quite ready to take the leap. We'll see what kind of magic Miss Kelsey works in a few weeks.


Finally, we took a few pictures of our big girl this weekend and I love how they turned out! It's a little sad though because she looks so grown-up here! We truly do have a toddler, not a little baby girl anymore! 






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that she is going to be 2! She is looking so big! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete