On Thursday, our sweet Madeline turned 2! I can hardly believe it! Maddie is truly such a joy in mine and Chris's lives. She is a spunky little girl with lots of personality. I love watching her grow and learn every day. She is truly a nurturing little soul, she loves all of her babies and animals. She enjoys singing, dancing and being silly with mommy and daddy. I love this picture, she's reading a story to bunny.
December 27, 2010
December 2011
December 2012
Ha! The above picture was taken on Friday at her 2 year check-up. She checked out great. A little small on the national scale, but growing steadily. Tubes look good and her bloodwork came out great. The nurses are fantastic at her ped's office. She brought one of her baby dolls, Carol, and Carol got her height, weight and temperature checked. Carol also got bandaids on her finger and thigh, just like Maddie. Maddie got a kick out of that! When you look at her little chubby legs, its hard to believe she's only 15% for weight, right?!
For Madeline's birthday, we went to Chuy's for dinner and Maddie got her two favorite foods: macaroni and 'olee.
While she was waiting for her food, she liked putting stickers all over daddy!
Hmm....do I want the macaroni or the 'olee next?
THE OLEE!
On Friday, Chris turned 29! We had a yummy lobster dinner with his parents, Laura, Cory and Dane. Chris is such a great husband to me and daddy to Madeline. I have now spent 13 birthdays with him and am looking forward to so many more!
Chris blowing out his candles with his hands since he has a sinus infection.
On Saturday, we had our first snowfall of the season. Maddie and Dane played out in the snow for awhile. At first she wasn't too sure about the snow, but she loved the sled!
Saturday night, we had a small little party for Madeline.
Eating pizza with Hudson and Dane!
Cousin Dane playing with the puppet theater
Opening her Belle dress that Tia shipped from Disney World
Pretty princess!
Blowing out her candle on her cupcake!
Bye everyone! I'm out of here, and I'm taking all of my presents!











.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment