Well, remember when I said Chris and I felt a little queasy? We had one day where we all felt ok enough to play and Maddie got to go outside and drive her car.
The next day we got the full on bug. Chris found me lying on the bathroom floor when he woke up. He felt horrible too so my parents came and evacuated Madeline. They watched her for a bit and then transferred her to Chris's parents house where she stayed the night. We are so grateful!! Outside of the time I got some weird Canadian flu and was sick for a solid week, this was by far the sickest I've been. I couldn't MOVE. I won't go into the gory details, but suffice it to say, if this bug happened to miss your house, you are lucky!!
*In other news*
Since, we've moved into the house, Madeline has been afraid of her bath tub. She would cry whenever we'd start to run the water. She always loved her baths before, so I was really confused. Finally one day she told me, "NO BATH, buggie in there." She thought there was a bug in her bath tub. I have no clue where this came from. It did really bother her when she saw her bathtub dirty when we were under construction so I don't know if that's it or not. Anyways, we bought a brand new bath toy and slowly but surely she's been starting to enjoy her baths.
Her two dolls which have like 30 outfits (with hats, shows, accessories, etc.) they can wear in the tub. She likes to dress them in some crazy things.
Sitting down in the tub with no tears!
We got some new office furniture which I love! I work from home two days a week and enjoy my new space!
Stella came home!! We got Stella's invisible fence finally and she got to come home. She sniffed around like a crazy woman and then made herself right at home. (Note: she also got evacuated in the bug so she's really been a nomad.)
I got my Family Feud checks! Here's Chris when he realized our money could have been doubled, had he not been too shy/embarrased to go on tv! Then he recovered and said, "Oh well, I wouldn't have wanted to high kick, even for $4,000." So, there you go. I guess he's perfectly happy letting me high kick on national tv, but whatever.
Being sick all weekend put a damper on a lot of plans we had made for ourselves. We've been playing catch-up this week preparing for the holidays. Lots of shopping and wrapping. Maddie loves playing with the wrapping paper rolls!
This weekend we have some holiday parties to go to and are looking forward to just being able to get out of the house and enjoy some time together. Madeline has a dinner date with Hudson tonight so I need to pick her up and get her ready!
Have a great weekend everyone!







hope you are all back to normal...... yuk..... Thoe office furniture looks very nice.... Your house is really looking great...Love Nana Hughes
ReplyDelete