Friday, January 28, 2011

Chris's pics of Madeline

We had Maddie's one month check-up today at the pediatrician. She checked out great and is gaining weight like a champ. She clocked in at 8 lbs, 3 oz; she's now moved up from the 10th percentile to the 25th for her weight. Her head circumference and length are both 50th percentile. She had to get a shot today and she HATED it. She's been pretty fussy tonight so I think poor girl is sore. :(

To celebrate Maddie's one month birthday, Chris took some photos of our little darling:








3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures... she looks like you Brittney with a little of Chris !! Enjoy each day.... the time will fly by... Love Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious.... JUST PRECIOUS!!! Love her and LOVE you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney and Chris: I can't believe how good she holds her head up. That is really good at one month. She is amazing,just as you thought!

    ReplyDelete