Saturday, February 5, 2011

Maddie Update

Maddie is doing great! Since we've been given the all-clear to take her out, she's been out and about around town. She went to her first restaurant (Hometown Pizza) and slept the whole time. I also took her to the mall on Friday and pushed her around for over an hour. She slept the whole time. I know this great sleeping won't last forever so I'm going to take advantage of it the next several weeks! :) In other news, a lady at the mall asked me if Maddie was a boy. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? She was wearing a green outfit with pink and yellow flowers on it!

We're also working on establish her bedtime routine. She gets a bottle between 9:30-10 and then gets in her crib at 11. She sleeps til around 3:30. I am usually up with her feeding and changing her until 4. Then she sleeps til 7. I usually can get her back to sleep for another hour before she actually needs to eat again. I think that's pretty good.

We're also starting to put her hair bows on her- I think she likes them!



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. very cute.... maybe you could put a bow on Stella too!!!! Love Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bows! I do have a question- You said once you "got the all clear to take her out". Do they really do that? I had no idea. Was it a full month? I can't imagine not taking her anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney & Chris: She looks great in her bows! By the way that is my comment about her holding her head up so well. Love, Germaine

    ReplyDelete