Chris, Brittney, Madeline, Sydney & Stella Hughes
Wow Brittney! So precious!!
Very cute.... love the one with her eyes open. Nana Hughes
The ones with you guys on your bed are so good!!!! I love all these!!!
They are all just fantastic pictures of your precious and sooo very beautiful baby. I want to come by and see her in person soon. I can't believe we have waited a whole month. Give her some kisses from us!! Germaine and Bob
Love the pictures! Absolutely beautiful! She's such a cutie!
Beautiful! LOVE all the pictures of Maddie and your little family!
Wow Brittney! So precious!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute.... love the one with her eyes open. Nana Hughes
ReplyDeleteThe ones with you guys on your bed are so good!!!! I love all these!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all just fantastic pictures of your precious and sooo very beautiful baby. I want to come by and see her in person soon. I can't believe we have waited a whole month. Give her some kisses from us!! Germaine and Bob
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Absolutely beautiful! She's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! LOVE all the pictures of Maddie and your little family!
ReplyDelete