Hello!!
Today I had my first baby shower- it was wonderful! Mercedes hosted the shower- themed "A Sweet Occasion." She did a good job playing up the theme- there were vases of candy, mini cupcakes, cookies, etc. Thanks to my mom and sister for planning such a great afternoon.
I was overwhelmed by how many people showed up and the beautiful gifts they gave to Chris, Madeline and I. We are so blessed! THANK YOU to everyone! Madeline got her stroller, jumper, all of her bedding, bath tub, diaper genie, cute clothes, diapers, and so much more!! When I came home, Chris and I had to load everything into the crib to keep Stella from grabbing it. With every trip from the car and up the stairs, Stella sprinted with us. She was so excited to see all of the new goodies.


Mom and Dad were pushing this stroller around the house tonight. They kept telling me that soon this would be coming on our nightly walks with us. I'm ready to meet my sister!
Fun! You look so cute with your little belly! I also love the picture of Stella with the stroller...especially your outfit in the background...haha :)
ReplyDeleteStella looks like she wants to jump in the stroller !! Oh O.....You look so cute at the shower... not much longer... Love Nana Hughes
ReplyDelete