Friday, November 12, 2010

Surprise Shower!

Today at work, my team surprised me with a baby shower. I was very surprised! I walked to lunch with Josh, Stephanie and Kim and when we came back I walked into a conference room full of my co-workers!


I am very surprised here!





We had yummy cake, sodas and lots of presents for baby Madeline. She got some cute clothes, books, a bunny, a BundleMe for her carseat and a Babies R Us Gift card! THANK YOU to all of my co-workers (who I also count as friends!) for the wonderful surprise!




I know the shower took a lot of coordination from my good friend Kathryn- she's such a great planner that I had no idea this was all taking place behind my back the last few weeks! Thank you, Kathryn!

P.S. Thanks Erica for the great pictures! I am so glad you brought your camera!!

3 comments:

  1. hooray! glad we coould all keep it a secret and you were surprised! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice bunch of co-workers (friends) you have.. Baby Madeline is sure filling her closet..... Love you Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete