Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend of showers!

This weekend, Chris and I had two showers! It was very busy but A LOT OF FUN! After this weekend, we are all set for baby! Now we wait...

On Saturday night, our best friends Kyle and Danielle threw a couples shower for us, our family and all of our friends from college. On Sunday, Laura and Robin threw me a shower for my work, hockey & neighborhood friends. So fun!

On Saturday, we had chik fil a nuggets, cheesy potatoes, fruit & yummy cake. I thought I had a picture of the cake- it was beautiful- but we must have gotten it with someone else's camera.

Here are some pictures from Saturday night.




Pretty decorations!
The guys


Theta girls!

Ally & I


Kyle & Danielle- our bffs and wonderful hosts!

Thank you to our friends for such a wonderful night! Chris and I really loved getting to spend time with everyone and appreciated the beautiful gifts they got for Madeline.

Laura has all of the pics from Sunday so once I get those I'll post them!


1 comment:

  1. All the pics are so good - love the Theta pic!! We'll burn you all a disk of the pictures we took too! It was so much fun to get everyone together to celebrate Maddie! Now all we need is for her to get here! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete