Sunday, October 31, 2010

31 weeks!

Baby Madeline is 31 weeks! She is measuring over 16 inches and should weigh about 3.3 lbs. She is getting ready to enter a big growth spurt. Bring on the stretch mark cream, I guess!

She is most active at night time when I'm starting to wind down. This doesn't bode well for life outside the womb- I think we have a real night owl on our hands!

Tomorrow I go for my bi-weekly check-up- hopefully everything will check out great. This week I also need to get pre-registered at the hospital and Chris and I are going to the Oldham Co. Pediatrics open house to see if we want want one of the doctors to be our pediatrician. The office comes highly recommended from some friends so I'm sure we'll like it.

This weekend my cousin Tyler got married- it was a beautiful wedding at St. Bertrand's Catholic Church downtown. The reception was at the Ali Center afterwards.

My "baby" sister and I- she's got about 5 inches on me!
Notice our hands on our hips. When my sister met Miss Kentucky and Miss Kentucky Teen they taught her that this is a slimming pose. I've been doing it everywhere these days! :)



Off to get prepared for the Trick-or-Treaters. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. you look great! you dont need to do the slimming pose! can't wait to see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you look great..... not much longer !!! Keep Chris away from the Halloween candy !! Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost got that tunic too! You and Maddie look way cuter in it :) You are beautiful pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oldham County Peds is the best! Most of the residents with kids take them there...even though it's waaaaayyyyy out in Oldham County!

    ReplyDelete