Saturday, October 16, 2010

29 weeks: butternut squash

This week, baby is about the size of a butternut squash- 15 inches and 2.5 lbs! Her eyes can now open and she is entering the most important period of brain development.

This morning I had a pregnancy massage and it was fantastic!! I told Chris I wanted to get several more between now and when Maddie comes. His response? "If you liked laying on your stomach so much, I can build you a table for you to lay on like that." Hmm, I'm thinking that won't feel the same. :)

Chris and I spent the day cleaning and working around the house. At one point he asked me if I was having any "Barx Hicks Transactions." It took me awhile to realize he meant Braxton Hicks contractions. He'd learned about them in baby class last week and was worried I was having them. We laughed for about 5 minutes! But thankfully, no Braxton Hicks yet!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those Brax transactions!!! Sounds like a nice weekend... and UK won!

    ReplyDelete