After 3 quick days in Florida, I came home on Friday afternoon to find that Chris and my dad had gotten all of the baby furniture and set it up in the room! This was such a wonderful surprise! Here are some pictures of the crib, dresser and glider.


I really like how everything looks so far. Now we've got to get our bedding and hang up our pictures on the wall. Can't wait!
On Saturday, Chris and I went to an all-day baby class at the hospital. We took a tour of the Labor and Delivery facilities and spend the day learning about labor & taking care of baby- all kinds of good stuff.
On Sunday, we headed to Huber's for our annual Fall trip with Phil, Robin, Laura, Cory and Dane. Phil and Robin treated us to a wonderful afternoon of picking pumpkins, lunch, ice cream and caramel apples.



No comments:
Post a Comment