Madeline Lea Hughes!
Lea (pronounced Lee) is mine and my mom's middle name. Chris and I LOVE this name. We've been calling the baby Maddie for weeks now so it was time to get serious about getting a spelling. Let the monogramming begin! :)
AND!! The baby furniture is in! We're going on Friday afternoon to pick it up. I cannot wait.
I'm off for a few days to Florida for a work trip. Have a great day!
LOVE IT! It's a beautiful name! You know I'm excited about being able to monogram :)
ReplyDeletesoley just loves her new friends name, she told me so!
ReplyDeletePERFECT!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the name and I can't wait to meet sweet lil' Maddie!!! Love you guys, glad that you made it blog official! Now I can start ordering stuff!
ReplyDeleteLove the name!!! I am so excited to see the furniture... LOVE NANA AND GRANDPA HUGHES
ReplyDeleteLove the name and especially the nickname. :) So pretty!
ReplyDeleteWe love our little Maddie!! The name already fits.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma and Grandpa Hartman
Cute name!
ReplyDelete