Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fun Fact for week 25

As I enter week 26, I thought I would share with you the "fun fact" I got in my e-mail this week.

My uterus is now the size of a soccer ball. THAT IS ENORMOUS.


It's also pretty impressive for something that was smaller than a pear 26 weeks ago! Pregnancy is a wonderful miracle!

Today is going to be busy baby day for Chris and I. He is painting Baby's room while I finish our registry. The paint has been an ordeal. So far, the wall has had 5 different greens on it. The people at Lowe's officially think we're nuts. We've picked one (we think) and Chris is starting to paint. I'll post pics later!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I love the commentary, the pics of you & Maddie, Stella, and esp the nursery!! Such an exciting time. Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete