Thursday, September 30, 2010

6 and a half months!

Here is the bump at week 26:


And, here's one with Stella. She kept trying to get in the picture.



This week baby has been fattening up and is now over 14 inches- the size of an "English Hothouse Cucumber." What the heck is that?! I've noticed her moving pretty consistently now which is a lot of fun.

Baby will be taking her second plane trip (her first was to Puerto Rico at 5 weeks) to Ft. Lauderdale next week as I'm going on a work trip for a few days. I tried to get my manager to put me on the Humana corporate jet but I guess my potential premature labor didn't scare anyone enough to grant approval. Alas, I'll be on Delta.

Next week before my trip, I've got my glucose screening and my Rhogam shot...not looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. definitely growing!!! You look great ! Have fun on your work trip....I am sure I will be feeding Chris (ad Stella) !!!! Love Robin

    ReplyDelete