Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby furniture ordered!

This morning, Chris and I got up and went to USA Baby's big sale. We ordered our crib, dresser and glider. Here are some stock photos of what we ordered.

We got the crib and the long dresser.

We got this chair but in "oatmeal"- a tan color.

We also got our bedding from PB Kids- its really cute. The bumper is white with pink, green, blue and yellow polka dots. The bedskirt has stripes with the same colors. We are really excited- now to pick out a paint color!

6 comments:

  1. Love the furniture... Baby Girl Hughes will have a great nursery!! We re getting very excited... Love Nana and Grandpa Hughes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything, I can't wait to see the bedding and the room put together! Soley will have a girl hockey buddy to hang out with! Love your blog, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice choice. I know the room will be darling.....Love, Great Aunt Germaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! Love the crib you picked!! Now I have to get on PB and find your bedding :)

    Can't wait to meet this sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! We are so excited.

    Love Mom, Dad and Cedes.

    ReplyDelete