Goodness! We are back from 9 days in Disney World - and we are TIRED. Full recaps coming soon, but in the meantime, here's what we were up to BEFORE we traveled.
Secret pal season has started and mine dropped off a Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen Caramel Apple Pie for me and some canvases for the girls.
I had a girls night so daddy got suckered.
We went to our good friend Dave's wedding.
His family is all musically inclined so it was super fun to see the dad and brothers all on stage together.
I caught Chris taking a selfie with Stella and it made me laugh!
Little miss and I did some shopping. She only ran into my ankles about 4 times with her little cart. Ouch!
This picture made me laugh so hard. We were in the car one day and Maddie would NOT STOP TALKING. I looked back and Sydney had her head in her hands and looked so put out. It was a total riot.
We had our Fall Festival and Kenwood and had a blast with friends.
Neighbors!
Maddie and Claire.
Maddie and Lizzy.
Next up: Disney recap time!!













No comments:
Post a Comment