We're in the home stretch! Only a half week of work...and then DISNEY! We are all so excited. This is the first year little miss Sydney will be able to ride most of the big stuff and she is PUMPED. She keeps telling everyone, "I'm going to ride Soarin'....LIKE A PRO." Except, she chooses a different "big" ride every time.

A few weekends ago we went on our annual apple picking trip with K and D and the kiddos.

A few weekends ago we went on our annual apple picking trip with K and D and the kiddos.
The kids had fun running through the orchard, picking apples, taste-testing, etc!
I tried so hard to get a jumping pic but it just didn't work out this time.
HAHAHA!
Forever friends!
Forever friends!
The next weekend, we headed to Boo at the Zoo.
Funnily enough, my two blondes never want to be blonde princesses. They love the brunette ones! I keep trying to get them to be Cinderella or Elsa, but nope.
Little Belle and Belle.
Little Tiana and Tiana.
The girls were WHOOPED after.
Love these little ladies.



















No comments:
Post a Comment