Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pumpkins and Pedicures!

I took off on Wednesday so that I could chaperone my little Kindergartener's first field trip! Maddie said the sweetest thing to me when she woke up Wednesday morning.

"Mommy, I'm so excited for my field trip today. That's a whole day I get to spend with you."

That just made me so happy! It was one of the best things she's ever said to me!

First, we took a long hayride around Gallrein Farms.


Then, we wandered around the pumpkin patch looking for the best pumpkins! 


Having fun with Lucy Kate and Lizzy!

Savannah and Maddie having their picnic lunch!

Climbing the haystack!
It's so special to see Madeline and all of her school friends. She is really doing well at her new school!

We decided then we needed pedicures! 

Maddie loves a pedicure. She sits really still for the polish and then scoots back and relaxes in the massage chair. Fun day with my big girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment