On Friday, Kyle and Danielle threw a little holiday pizza party and a very special visitor came: SANTA!
She told Santa she wants a yo-yo. (News to Mommy-Santa)
Again, Sydney was NOT a fan. She pinched me so hard when I tried to get her near him. So, we did a little sneak attack. He came up from behind her for this pic.
Santa told Sydney she looked like she was going to prom. What can I say? My kids REALLY like to dress up. (Well, Maddie does. Sydney wears whatever Maddie picks out.)
Maddie, on the other hand, had no problem with him!
Maddie and Hadley (Hudson's cousin.)
Most of the kids!
On Saturday, I had my annual holiday party with my work girls. This is the only pic I got.
Fresh squeezed OJ mimosa. YES, please. Love the friendships I've made at work!
Speaking of work, meet your next generation Humana associate.
Maddie loves playing in my office.
On Sunday, we took the Christmas train with K and D and Hudson. We did a quick walk through the museum before departing the station.
With my big girl, ready to go!
Sooo excited to be on her first real train ride!
Sooo excited to be on her first real train ride!
Loving the cookies they passed out.
She told Santa she wants a baby and a yo-yo. Where did this yo-yo obsession come from?
Chris snapped this. He and Kyle were safely across the aisle, enjoying the peace.
Until we sent the kids their way!!
Suddenly, I heard "heeeeey boyssss." Yep. It was my 3 year old. Jeepers. That starts, already?
She was leaned over talking to 2 little boys next to us.
When we got off the train, it was (fake) snowing!
Then, the kids wanted to chase each other around.
So, we let them burn off a little cookie and hot chocolate energy!
Hudson just got a new little sister in September so we wanted to do just a special afternoon for our big kids. Sydney stayed with nana. The ride was 90 minutes and girlfriend can't sit still for 90 seconds! Hopefully she can join us next year!






















No comments:
Post a Comment