Thursday, December 11, 2014

Tumblebears!

Monday was my dad's actual birthday. My mom was traveling for work so he and my sister came to my house for yummy cheesecake. 

On Wednesday, we did our usual library story time in the morning. Maddie and Sydney really enjoy this time of books and songs. After, we check out a whole stack of new books (and a few dvd's!) for the upcoming week.

Sydney took a long nap so Maddie and I had some quality time together.
 We read a lot of her new library books. She LOVES to be read to. This makes me so happy. I was a huge reader as a kid and hope it's something my girls enjoy too. 

Her box present for the day was a roll of tattoos. So we gave ourselves some matching tats.
 Hardcore.  I am now the proud owner of two bicep tattoos.

Then, Maddie started Tumblebears! We pulled her out of gymnastics for the summer, but she's been wanting to get back into something for winter. She has been begging for dance class, but didn't want to give up gym so we found a great solution. All About Kids has Tumblebears which is half ballet and half gymnastics. 

She had a blast!




I need to get a better picture of her in leotard and dance skirt-so sweet! I didn't buy ballet shoes because this was her first class but she is desperate for a pair. That's on my to do list before her next class. Sydney sat outside with me and watched intently. She kept pointing and saying "Ghh!" which I take to mean she wants to participate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment