Bella the Elf has arrived from the North Pole. Maddie was so excited to see her. We read her book and Madeline was very into it. Bella also filled up our Advent tree with all kinds of goodies for the girls.

Maddie was so excited to start opening her boxes. On day 1, she got some jingle bell bracelets. The boxes are full of little trinkets: nail polish, stickers, candy, jewelry, barrettes, etc. Maddie is enjoying finding Bella each day and opening her box, counting down the days until Christmas!
Speaking of, a few weekends ago, I was trying to put together our Christmas card and realized we didn't have many great photos of all four of us. Since we were all "dressed up" (I use this loosely) for church, I decided to try to get a few! Here's a few from our quick photo shoot with tia.
Tia's practice shot, making sure she could focus. Isn't he handsome?!
Daddy and his daughters.
Diva.
(We tried to get some solo Sydney shots, but girl was NOT having it. She does not like the camera the way her sister does.)
While I was trying to get Sydney to smile, Maddie was hitching a ride.

Loving on my littles!
Loving on my Chris!
Finally-we got one we can use!











No comments:
Post a Comment