Yesterday, we had no plans. Not one single thing we had to do, no play dates arranged, no nothing!
Sydney took a long morning nap so Madeline and I painted outside and played with glitter and sidewalk chalk. Maddie loves to wear costumes outside. I think because our neighbors make such a big deal of it. (They are home all day so we visit with them a lot.)
Then we went to the Paddock to wander around.
Sydney got to play for the first time and loved banging on the lady bug.
This big girl is moving up to the transition room at school!
Yep, I can eat my food by myself. Yep, I'm a big girl. Yep, my nickname is "no hair, don't care."
Say something, I dare you.
We did some reading and playing at Barnes and Noble and then we had some afternoon playroom time during the storms.
Madeline got to watch one show while I was preparing dinner. She chose Little Einsteins.
Chris cleared out an area of our yard that's always been a little funky. He was so afraid of getting more poison ivy that he wore this outside. He looked hysterical!
And, a new recipe for you all! I made this super easy crock pot chicken for dinner and it was delicious!









No comments:
Post a Comment