Saturday, June 14, 2014

9 months old!!

Baby Sydney was born on Friday the 13th in September. Yesterday, on Friday the 13th (of June) sweet baby Sydney turned 9 months! She is such a delight!

Am I the only one who wants to squeeze her feet?

Sydney is 9 months old going on 5! She has been crawling for awhile and is now pulling up on everything in sight. She's taking steps too! She likes to feed herself and she loves all fruit. Not a fan of green beans or peas, but who is?!

She's talking a lot and starting to wave. She is a BIG girl, which only makes me devastatingly a little sad. She loves her sister and follows her all around the house.

On her 9 month day, we went to Chik Fil A for lunch. Y'all. It was MAYHEM. I take the girls to CFA a lot, but never when school has been out. It was a circus in the place. Do you ever wish you had invented Chik Fil A? Because I do.

A bathroom selfie. It was the only time I could take our picture. The rest of the time I was just trying to keep my children in my eyesight.

Sydney was WORN out after shopping and lunch. Who can sleep like this?

Happy 9 months sweet Sydney girl. You are my little girl and will always be my baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment