Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dane's Party and Splash Park Fun!

I was reading old posts on my blog the other day and found this one which made me laugh. I wrote that  my OB told me Sydney was going to be a wild baby. AND SHE IS!! I should have known when she came more than 2 weeks early. What a stinker!! She never stops. 

I tried to get a picture of her party outfit on Saturday but well, by the time my camera loaded she had moved. 

Maybe she can get a modeling contract for her back, because that's all I ever see!

Dane had a gymnastics birthday party and Maddie had so much fun!

Dane saying hi from the bouncer.

Not sure if he wants to jump off the horse into the foam pit...but he did it. (And loved it!)

Maddie debating the big jump.

The girls held hands on the way home. So sweet!

Daddy went out Saturday night so tia came to stay with us. Sydney helped her plan her Disney work schedule.
At this point, I think Sydney signed her up to work parking strollers. Sorry tia! (Yes, that's a real job.)

On Sunday, we headed to the water park!
The kids wanted to eat lunch at 10:30 so we let them.

Where is the water?

There it is! 


Gearing up to run!

On the move!

Hudson picked Maddie a flower to take with her.

Seriously. Can we just have a little privacy?!

This week, Sydney has her 9 month check-up. Can't wait to see how she's grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment