Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Birthdays!

My sister turned 21 while she was in Costa Rica so we just got to celebrate this past weekend. 

We went to the usual place and she wore her usual outfit. (Legit, she has worn this same outfit on her birthday 3 straight years.) 

 Speaking of outfits, I'm a little angry that everyone let me out of the house looking like a whale. The stripes were cute up until the third trimester. Putting this one away until after baby girl arrives.

The Melting Pot. 

We took a few pictures of me and Chris but none are blog worthy. He looked like he had this epic bowl cut in a few of them and I looked evil in the rest. I couldn't change my appearance but he got a hair cut the next day. 

While we were at The Melting Pot, Kyle and Danielle watched Maddie for us. She, of course, had a blast!!

Killin' it on vocals while Hudson rocks out. 

Bath!! I thought Danielle had strategically placed items here, but she said she didn't. The kids were pouring water on each other and thought it was hilarious!

So fun!

When we picked her up she didn't want to leave. She asked if Hudson could come home with her. Thanks to our friends for letting us enjoy our dinner. Something about hot fondue pots and a 2.5 year old don't mesh well.

Madeline's favorite ice cream is Graeter's. (obviously) Our friend Dave gave her this shirt. Thanks Dave!!


Today is grandpa Hughes's birthday. We went to the Fish Market and it was so yummy! I didn't get any pictures, but we're doing the actual celebrating with everyone in a few weeks at Captain Quarters so I'm sure I'll get some then. Happy birthday Grandpa Hughes! We love you!








2 comments:

  1. hudson and Maddie are so cute together.... can't wait for our new grandaughter... you look great Love Nana Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did we get the two cutest kids on the planet? I love that they have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete