Well, we finally decided! And, not a moment too soon. I am officially 35 weeks pregnant, and I look every bit of it!! This week I have heard:
"I can tell your face is swelling."
and
"There is no way you're going to make it full term."
and
"That baby has DROPPED."
and
"There must be twins in there."
(To that man I say, SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT!)
But, I digress.
We wanted to incorporate some family names into baby girl so we went with Chris's grandfather's name and my dad's mother's middle name. And it's beautiful!
SYDNEY MARIE!
Do you love it? Because we do.
While I'm kind of tired of being pregnant (why does red wine sound SOOOO good? and why do I feel like I wear the same clothes ALL the time?) I am not totally ready to have two kids. Life is going to be so wild at first. I cannot wait and I can, all at the same time!
In the meantime, we are squeezing in all the activities we can before life gets hectic (and even more wonderful!)
Date night at the Bourbon and Wine Festival, an annual charity event my dad organizes.
Celebrating grandpa Hughes's birthday!!
Stella on a car ride
Having a snack on a mommy-Maddie afternoon
Showing off her new Doc McStuffin's jammies from tia. Madeline thinks Doc McStuffins is awesome! Thanks Tia!!
Next post: a sweet baby Sprinkle for Sydney!!
Next post: a sweet baby Sprinkle for Sydney!!






Beautiful name!
ReplyDelete