My BFF, Danielle, and sister in law, Laura, let me know a few weeks ago that they wanted to throw a 'sprinkle' for baby Sydney. A sprinkle is kind of the new trend, in the world of baby showers. Basically, it's a little celebration that friends throw for moms having their second (or third!) baby. Every baby should be celebrated, right?!
And what, you may ask, did Madeline do while the ladies were lunching? Her and daddy spent the morning at Lowe's and Cabela's!
I am really blessed with great friends and family! Laura and Danielle treated everyone to lunch at this wonderful cafe, Emma Lou's, and we spent a few hours talking, laughing and celebrating the newest little miracle soon to join our family!
Cafe on Bardstown Road
I wish I had a picture of my food- it was DELISH!
Party favors
Desserts!
And, of course, Sydney got some great gifts! She stocked up on diapers, wipes, bath wash and lotion which was just perfect!! I got some practical things from Danielle (she is really good at reading my hints!) Sydney also got some adorable hair bows and some books. And...
I know. SO SWEET.
I don't even know what to do with so much cuteness.
My friend's cousin made these! LOVE!
I took a group shot of my friends, but haven't gotten it off Laura's camera yet and now she's on vacation (but I am NOT jealous.) So I'll get it soon and post it. I have the BEST friends and family. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate our newest addition.
Me with the hostesses! Thanks so much ladies!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment