I realized the other day that I didn't do one bump date during the 20-30 week window. Time is FLYING!
How far along? 30 weeks
Baby is the size of: Cucumber!
Maternity Clothes? All the time! I am basically cycling through the same clothes every week. I can just imagine my co-workers saying "oh it's pink striped shirt Tuesday" or "its polka dot shirt Thursday."
Stretch Marks? I found one outside of my belly button. Sigh. Oh well. Maybe it will show when I get in my 'kini one day. But I'll be a mom of two so I dare someone to say something. :)
Sleep? Meh. I fall asleep with no problem and then I wake up a few hours because I am literally ON FIRE. I am a human furnace. Then I may or may not go back to sleep. But it's amazing how your body adapts.
Movement? Ok, so this baby is WILD. She moves ALL the time. You can actually see my stomach move majority of the day. At my doctor's appointment last week she was listening to the heart beat and she said, "Oh wow. I bet this is an active child. You can listen to babies and know which ones are the movers. This is one." Oh boy.
Cravings? Pickles. Coke. Chinese food. Banana chip ice cream.
Gender? It's a GIRL. Well, at least we think so! It took a good 45 minutes for the nurse to tell us. She finally got one good picture and said she was pretty confident but I'd still be more comfortable with another ultrasound. I'm not sure a boy would appreciate the lavender room quite as much.
Belly Button In or Out? Out.
What I miss: Being able to easily pick up Madeline, walking up steps without tiring.
Best moment of the week? Madeline is so interested in her sister. This week she gave her a kiss, patted my stomach and then asked me (again) to get her out. She asks if she can come out several times a week now.
What I am looking forward to: PICKING OUT A NAME. We have narrowed to three and will hopefully make a final decision soon.
And here's how little miss looks today.





You look so tiny! I went back to my 30 week pic on my blog because I was sure I was at least double your size at that point (close), but it's so funny because I carried so high compared to you. So, don't worry, I'm thinking you're safe to assume it's still a girl :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I also can't believe how small you are!!!
ReplyDelete