Sunday, June 30, 2013

Playing at the park!

For some reason, Stella becomes obsessed with me when I'm pregnant. She follows me around all day. The other day I was sitting on the driveway while Maddie rode her bike and she sat ON me. Like she was a yorkie or something. 

We went to church Saturday night and enjoyed some watermelon after the service.


On Sunday morning we met Kyle and Danielle and Hudson at the park. For the first hour, we had the park completely to ourselves. It was awesome! Since there were no big, wild kids, Madeline set the pace for her and Hudson.






 She ran all over the park and then decided to do the splash park when the sun came out. She was pretty timid at the splash park but Hudson loved it!

We did one more swing ride together and then it was time to go. 

Maddie was exhausted after literally running for 2 straight hours outside. She is napping now. Which means it's time for me to nap. I got up at 5 to take my parents and sister to the airport. Mercedes is embarking on her next adventure-studying abroad in Costa Rica. I cannot wait to hear about it!


1 comment:

  1. Love to read your blog. Don't always(really, hardly ever) write, but read each and every one. Like your sense of humor too. She is a doll and I'm sure the next one will be really cute too. Love to all, Great-aunt Germaine

    ReplyDelete