Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Working on the cheese face!!

On Saturday morning, Madeline asked me, out of the blue, if she could vacuum. We have a small vacuum that is pretty Maddie-sized. I gave it to her, turned it on and she vacuumed our rug. She loved it! The pictures are blurry b/c she wouldn't stop moving!  




On Sunday, she spent the afternoon at Nana and Grandpa's and enjoyed the outdoors!

On Monday, Madeline had pajama day at school. She was so excited and picked out her Dora pajamas to wear. Let me tell you, it was tough to get a good picture!

Picture 1
 Me: Maddie, that is really intense. Can you tone it down?

Picture 2
 Me: Now, you look like you are in pain. 

 Picture 3
 Me: You're getting there. Can you try a soft smile like this? (And I tilted my head, b/c I always tilt my head in photos. You'll notice it know that I tell you.)

Picture 4
 ME: (Laughing b/c she mocked my head tilt) MUCH better smile, keep your head straight.

Picture 5
Me: FINALLY!!


Silly, silly little girl! 

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Are your Christmas stockings up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Megan, I wondered of anyone would notice that! I actually got them monogrammed and picked them up Friday and hung them up to see what they looked like. But they are down now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually was wondering that also....... didn't want to say anything though.. who knew. Christmas in February !!!! Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete