Madeline lives in song. She wakes up singing and sings ALL DAY LONG. Current favorites include: Alligator Alligator Can't Catch me, Twinkle Twinkle, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee and Happy Birthday. (It's always Myka's birthday.)
I have this thought that one day she'll be on American Idol and in her video we'll be saying, "We always knew Madeline would be a star. She's literally been singing since she was two." HAHA.
On Saturday, daddy made us his famous chocolate chip waffles. I've been letting Madeline dip her carrot sticks into ranch and she is obsessed with it. When Chris gave her her waffle, she said, "I want some ranch please." Gross. We gave her a tiny bit of syrup, and fortunately, that worked!
On Sunday we had some couples over to watch the game. I sent Maddie to my parent's house for her afternoon nap. For some reason, Maddie takes the best naps there-usually around 3 hours. Not this time. When she was supposed to be napping, I got these pictures.
So, obviously when Tia is home, Madeline doesn't nap as well!
Madeline also learned a new trick this week. She saw Grandpa Hughes finish his cereal this way, so now she does it. Every time!
Monday was hard on all of us since we were up so late but Maddie was in a pretty good mood. Look at our big girl ready for school!
We have a new addition! Quinn Ellen Camic was born yesterday and Madeline is sooooo excited to meet her cousin. Hopefully we can see her this weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment