Guess what these two girls have in common?
They at one time looked like this:
Madeline and I started a gymnastics class a few weeks ago and she loves it! We go on Saturday mornings to Louisville Gymnastics.
The right side of the gym...for the little tots.
Jumping on the trampoline with mommy
Awaiting her turn on the slide
Practicing her pike and straddles....or checking out Vincent? Who can really tell?!?
So far, gymnastics has been a fun thing for Madeline and I to do together. It's a 50 minutes class that takes the kids through three events (bars, floor, and beam). There is a lot of obstacle course-type fun to be had!
Finally, we took Stella over to her new house this week. She loved it! We got windows this week and are prepping for brick-ing and roof-ing. Yay!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


So adorable! Love her in that leotard.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I took the girls to open gym at All About Kids and they had a ball. I wish I could do the classes with them by myself!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE maddie in the leotard, it is the cutest thing EVER!!
ReplyDelete